(as of Oct 24,2020 19:36:53 UTC – Details)
Today, if you want to take your business online, you know that being comfortable in front of the camera is critical. Do you ever tell yourself you are too shy, old, or not attractive enough to capture an online audience? Do you hate making videos because you don´t know how to dress, what to say, and how to use your hands? Do you feel nervous speaking to a lens and dealing with the technology? It doesn’t have to be this way. You can feel confident about how you look and sound on camera. You can connect with your audience and deliver a clear and compelling message.
In The Art of Speaking in front of the Camera, businesswoman, actress, and theatre director Lilia Sixtos shares indispensable insider knowledge to overcome debilitating fear and start changing people´s lives through your business. She will teach you how to:
- Structure and capture a clear and compelling message
- Make sure your voice connects with your audience
- Feel confident about your image on the camera
- Make your body language speak volumes
- Create professional videos that stand out
- Confidently share your knowledge and experience with others
Get ready for this exciting adventure of falling in love with the camera!