points - Details)
Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators tests are frequently used as a basis for admission into teaching programs, while Praxis Subject Assessments and Praxis Content Knowledge for Teaching Assessments are often required as part of the teacher certification process. Whether you're applying for admission to a teaching program or aiming for additional certifications, Kaplan's book and online resources can help you face the Praxis with confidence.
The Most Review
- More than 1,000 practice questions, with answers and detailed explanations for each question, including sample written responses
- Pre-tests for each chapter to assess strengths and weaknesses so you can focus your study
- 6 full-length computer-based Praxis Core practice tests—for Reading (5712), Writing (5722), and Mathematics (5732)
- 3 full-length computer-based Praxis Principles of Learning and Teaching (PLT) practice tests—one each for K-6 (5622), 5-9 (5623), and 7-12 (5624)
- 2 full-length computer-based Elementary Education practice tests—one for Content Knowledge (5018), one for Instruction & Assessment (5017)
- 4 Subject Assessment question banks covering math, science, reading & language arts, and social studies
- In-depth and targeted review of all tested material
- Kaplan's experts ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams
Want additional instructional videos, practice quizzes, and full-length practice exams? Try Kaplan's Praxis Deluxe online course.
The previous edition of this book was titled Praxis Prep 2017-2018.