points - Details)
Comprehensive content review and strategies through the MCAT Complete 7-Book Subject Review 2021-2022 set. Includes updates across all 7 books to reflect the latest, most accurate, and most testable materials on the MCAT. New layouts make our books even more streamlined and intuitive for easier review.
Targeted, personalized practice through Kaplan’s 2,000+ question Adaptive Qbank, which adjusts to your skill level as you work so you won't waste a minute. The directions and unique code for access will be shrinkwrapped together with the MCAT Complete 7-Book Subject Review 2021-2022 set.
Test readiness and confidence through 6 full-length practice tests, delivered through a realistic online test interface and complete with in-depth explanations and detailed score reports
All material has been authored by the experts behind the MCAT prep course that has helped more people get into medical school than all other major courses combined.
Efficient Strategies and In-Depth Review
- Guided examples with expert thinking in our Behavioral Sciences, Biochemistry, and Biology books present scientific articles and walk you through challenging open-ended questions
- Entirely revamped CARS content with updated methods for the latest exam challenges
- High-Yield badges indicate the most testable content based on AAMC materials
- Concept summaries that boil down the need-to-know information in each chapter, including any necessary equations to memorize
- Full-color, 24-page MCAT Quicksheets emphasize the most important information in visual form
- Chapter Profiles indicate the degree to which each chapter is tested and the testmaker content categories to which it aligns
- Charts, graphs, diagrams, and full-color, 3-D illustrations from Scientific American help turn even the most complex science into easy-to-visualize concepts
- One year of online access to 6 full-length practice tests, instructional videos, practice questions, and a 2900+ question Adaptive Qbank. The 12 months of access begin when you register your Toolkit.
- Hundreds of practice questions in the books show you how to apply concepts and equations>
- 15 multiple-choice “Test Your Knowledge” questions at the end of each chapter for all books except CARS
- Learning objectives and concept checks ensure you’re focusing on the most important information in each chapter
- Sidebars illustrate connections between concepts and include references to more information, real-world tie ins, mnemonics, and MCAT-specific tips
- Comprehensive subject review written by top-rated, award-winning Kaplan instructors who guide you on where to focus your efforts and how to organize your review.
- All material is vetted by editors with advanced science degrees and by a medical doctor.
- We know the test: The Kaplan MCAT team has spent years studying every MCAT-related document available, and our experts ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test
From the Publisher