points - Details)
Unravel the secrets to creating Celtic knot work!
- The ultimate sourcebook for any artist or crafter seeking to re-create the historical beauty of Celtic Art
- Over 200 original patterns, including 20 completely new patterns in this revised and expanded second edition
- Step-by-step instructions for creating Celtic Knot work, twists, braids, and finials
- Easy-to-follow lessons that can be applied to a multitude of arts and crafts
- Inspirational gallery from internationally known artist and author Lora S. Irish
Unravel the secrets to creating Celtic knot work as you adorn your completed wood burning, carving, and scrolling projects with beautiful twists, braids, and textures!
In this new edition of the largest and most complete book on Celtic knot work available, internationally known artist and talented author Lora S. Irish unravels the secrets to creating these intricate and beautiful designs.
With over 200 original patterns and easy-to-follow lessons that can be applied to a multitude of arts and crafts, you’ll learn the basics of creating the knotted line and the simple twists and braids that form the basis of Celtic art. Discover how to incorporate knot patterns and finials—such as animals, leaves, or scroll work—into an unlimited number of styles and layouts that can artistically stand alone or adorn any form of craft.
Great Book of Celtic Patterns is the essential guide for any artist or crafter seeking to create the historical beauty of Celtic Art!